With all that jumping about I'm sure she can enjoy as much chocolate pig as she wants too!
Ruslana's Wild Chili Chocolate Porky Dancers
- 1 piece of pork rind the size is up to you, depends on how many you eat before you serve them, or maybe that's just this wild porky dancer.
- Cut the rind into "soldiers" 2cm wide and 10 cm long they will shrink with cooking.
- Coat with olive oil and lay on a wire rack over a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each piece with a good pinch of salt, that's a BIG pinch.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 30-40 minutes.
Chocolate Chili Sauce
- 300ml cream
- 2 red chilies
- 200g dark chocolate 70%-80%
- Break the chocolate into a large mixing bowl
- Add the cream and chillies into a medium saucepan
- Gently bring the cream to just under the boil
- Remove the chilies and add the cream to the chocolate
- Stir the chocolate to ensure it melts evenly
Will the Ukraine win again this year with Zlata Ognevich and Gravity?