Riisiunnpuuro is an oven baked rice pudding and after extensive trials, I realise it's something I will have to live with for the rest of my life but I just don't love creamy rice.
One thing I do love from Finland is their variety of Eurovision acts. One comfort I have to get me through my riso issue is knowing I was in the arena the night that the monsters from Lordi won Eurovision. Ok so it was third row from the back, but I'll discuss that in detail when we are in Greece, but thanks Labrina ya biatch! I'd like to say you can see AB and I in the crowd but I don't think they had telescopic lenses.
Today it is all about the Pump-Pump from 1976 from Fredi & Friends, this is pure Eurovision gold. If ever I write Douze Points the musical I want to play Fredi.
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1lt milk
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Add all ingredients to a baking dish
- Bake in a 180°C oven from 75-90 minutes
- Stir a couple of times while cooking and cover with foil if you feel the top is browning too much
- Top with walnuts and serve with ice cream and drowned in honey
- Serving it in a dome is optional, just use a small oiled bowl as a mould
- Please enjoy even though it's not my thing, people seem to like it...weird!
Krista Siegfrids will treat Malmö to Marry Me.