Welcome to Georgia the final country in semi final one for Chow Down to Eurovision 2015.
You will be able to start voting for your favourite dishes so that the top ten will proceed to the final.
But how long till semi final 2 starts, I hear you ask. Well, One More Day, which also happens to be to 2011 entry from Georgia performed by Eldrine and placing 9th.
- 400g walnuts
- 100g almonds
- 150g honey
- 50g sugar
- Icing sugar to dust
- Toast nuts in a fry pan over medium heat
- Chop nuts or put through food processor with slicer attachment about 3mm setting
- Add the honey to a fry pan and stir over love heat for 10 minutes till thickened
- Add the sugar and stir till dissolved
- Let cook for another couple of minutes
- Add the nuts and stir to combine well
- Let cool for a minute because it will be very hot
- Press onto a lined tray with the back of a spoon or wet hands (remember I said VERY HOT!!!!)
- Allow to cool to set
- Slice diagonally to create diamond or odd triangles as I have
- Dust with icing sugar
In 2015 there are two songs call Warrior but sadly we did manage to get a third called worrier!
Nina Sublatti will be the first Warrior before Malta presents their Warrior in semi final two.
Georgia's Warrior is strong and there is no mixed message Nina is a Warrior and if have any doubt she will sing another chorus to let the message hit you right between the eyes.
Siri has picked a team when it comes to Warrior....she mustn't have issues with the snake!
Past Georgia Chow Down to Eurovision: