Good evening Europe, Sydney, Melbourne and Sunshine* today we are tipping our toes in the warm waters of beautiful Malta.
But first a word from the lovely Maltese warrior Amber who had a message for all her fans in Australia.
*a small suburb in Melbourne where Amber has family
Sadly in Vienna Malta just missed out on a place in the final coming in eleventh in semi final two.
Delivering such a deliciously strong entry in Chow Down to Eurovision 2015 could it be Malta's time to take the top prize here?
I'm sure Amber would still want you to vote for Malta!
- 300-400g olives pitted (I like green Sicilian but use your favourites)
- 95g tuna (canned spring water)
- 3-4 anchovies plus a splash of the oil
- 10g capers
- 1 slice of bread crust removed
- 1 spring onion
- Blend all ingredients expect olives in a food processor
- Put mixture into a disposable piping bag (you don't want tuna flavoured icing next time)
- Pipe each olive with the tuna mixture
So simple and I just love the colour of the olives....but wait I'm not finished yet!
Because it just isn't Eurovision without a reveal, the olives can also get treatment with flour, egg and Panko and then fried in hot oil till golden.
Salty, crispy, salty goodness, you will need to become a warrior as once these hit the table it will be on for young and old hunger games style!
Past Malta Chow Down to Eurovision: