The happiest summer I every spent was in Rome, well their winter,our summer. AB would tell me about the 40 degree days and I would simply put another log on the fire,and think about the snow, bliss.
Casa mia in a Roma, It looks like I was actually doing home work (i compiti) Bravo!
I'm sorry to all the summer lovers, I promise to patiently listen to all your whinging about how freezing you are, while just pass you some warm soup and bread.
Try this cordial to keep you cool during this trying time
Don't just use them as decoration
- 4 litres of water
- 1.5 cup of sugar
- 12 limes
- 1 tablespoon of citric acid (optional)
- Add water and sugar and citric acid to a saucepan
- Zest all the limes and add to the pan
- Stir to dissolve sugar and simmer just below boiling for about 30 minutes.
- Add the juice of all the fruit, strained to avoid pips.
- Leave to cool
- Store cordial in bottles, mine is usually go in an week.
- I used some lemonade instead of water to dilute it with some fizz.
Lighting changes the colour